Product line Enhancements/Changes
- Silhouette® Window Shadings now offers Grandiose™, featuring longer drops on select 3″ vane size fabrics using the larger Quartette® 4″ headrail.
- Duette and Applause shades with UltraGlide®, LiteRise® or EasyRise™ lifting systems now come with EasyAdjust™ leveling system. Just turn a special key that is provided to level the rail. No more pockets and ferrules on these lifing systems.
- Duette® Architella® (has a cell within a cell) now available in Trielle™ the newest revolution in window fashions. The 1 1/2″ pleat Architella construction creates the most energy-efficient Hunter Douglas window covering with six insulating layers.
- Other new Architella fabrics: India Silk, a luxuriously woven fabric features a subtle texture paired with a slight shimmer; Renewal™, the newest “green” addition to the Architella line, which combines textured beauty with recycled materials.
- Duette SkyLift™ is a new skylight shade that will cover the large skylights up to 80 square feet. Comes manual or battery powered motorized. Four sided frame with gasketed sides to cover edge gaps.
- For all Hunter Douglas cellular lines, Duolite™ now available with EasyRise™ lift system, or the cordless LiteRise® lifting system, instead of just cord lock lifts.
- Applause cellular is now available with PowerRise 2.1, 18 volt Platinum Techology lift system.
- The Duolite and top down/bottom up cellular shades can now be motorized with PowerRise to control both bottom and middle operating rails.
- Hunter Douglas’ metal blind offering has been enhanced with Natural Elements™. These are trendy slat finishes in 1″ and 2″ vanes. We have the full collection to view.
- Hunter Douglas now offers battery operated, remote controlled tilt, called PowerTilt™ on their entire horizontal metal, wood and faux wood collection including Country Woods, Everwood lines. (Motorization is not available on Reveal™ with MagnaView™ metal blinds.) This motorized tilt feature is available on blinds up to about 50 square feet.
- Everwood faux blinds: Tru-Grain by Hunter Douglas is a process they have developed that is a man-made, simulated, wood grain that appears almost exactly like nature’s own wood. Available in Everwood horizontal blinds and Cross Winds Vertical lines.
- Hunter Douglas is now building Duette and Applause cellular shades with Ultrawear™ Cord. The average cycle life of standard cord is 3,134 cycles. Ultrawear cord has an average life of 47,583 cycles! The most common time for customers to request a restring of their shades was 7 years. The new cord should make shade restringing a thing of the past. This is an exclusive, money-saving innovation from Hunter Douglas.
Contact Us: (503) 644-9300 (8-5 Pacific)